Friday, March 31, 2017

Signs of Spring

I made a card for my Skipping Stones Design Team March post and loved it so much that I decided to make a set. I do not like to make the same card over and over with the exact same papers etc., so this is a variation on that initial theme. For me, Spring days are full of birds chirping, flowers blooming and of course, coffee drinking. Lately I have been enjoying the lovely pastel cups at Starbucks. 

Today is also the last day of the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I will be linking this card there. If you are in need of some inspiration and love coffee ( or tea or hot cocoa ) , please check out the Blog Hop. There are over 1000 link-ups this time -- an amazing record !! Shout-out to Amy Tsuruta and Chaitali Narla for coming up with the idea for this fabulous Hop back in Sept.2014.




I hope you've been inspired by my card. It's a dreary.rainy day here in Virginia Beach,VA, but any day off work is lovely to me !!  Stay creative and have a wonderful weekend !!


Debra Davison/ Meticulosity

Heartsong 2

Best of Birds

Coffee 2


14 comments:

  1. such a sweet card! Love the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is LOVELY, Debra. Fabulous job with all those amazing details. I really love this card.

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOH my this is so beautiful and completely and totally your style. p.s. I adore the washi you used. (not that I'd use it much here but I might have to look for it to hoard it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous! Love the bird and glittery heart on coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This birdie lover adores this pretty card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute with the bird and music notes. I like the papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative, love how you added the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is simply amazing girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card, Deb. I'm still looking around at all the great projects!

    ReplyDelete